Sensu's Car! Sensu's Car!

Quality!

That actually made me laugh out loud, not many flashes do. The graphics were awesome, as well as the sound. Really spot on. Keep up the good work!

SalmonBerryClock responds:

Thanks, thats very nice of you.

Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Just Beautiful

I love it when metal exposes its true roots... that of classical music, almost everyone can name a band who has "borrowed" a classical riff, added some distortion and made it into a kick-ass song. This flash just exposed the roots, showing that modern music ISN'T above it's classical roots, it is merely working with it to achieve something that everyone can enjoy. I love it :)

Resident Kirby Outbreak Resident Kirby Outbreak

Loved it

Made me laugh out loud on several occasions! Well done, animation was really good and the sounds went perfectly.

Make more :D

Line Runner Line Runner

Buggy for Firefox I suspect...

This game was awesome when it was working for me, very addictive and great style.

I did encounter a problem where I gained a huge amount of speed and ploughed through just about every powerup, causing all the sounds to build up and the flash crashed.

Despite this, it's an awesome game.

Button Game Button Game

Nice game man

Very simple concept, but I couldn't help but keep trying to get to the next level, it's deceptively addicting! Keep it up, maybe add some sound, other images, maybe a theme?

By the way, I think level 11 was missing, I went straight from level 10 to level 12.

Billy-Bean responds:

There is a song, by the Pussy Cat Dolls, maybe your speakers are fooled up/weren't on? I am sooo confused why everyone is skipping level 11!! I've checked the actionscripting over 6 times now and I can't see a flaw, confusing to the extreme!!!

~Leonard

Oddworld Maze 2 Oddworld Maze 2

Great game! but...

Several flaws:
You can right-click and then move your mouse to the exit, basically skipping the whole maze.
Larger mazes with a bigger main character would be easier on the eyes, maybe a storyline too?

Love the style, just needs a bit more claryification/anti-cheat :)

alio-big-mac responds:

1, i know the cheat, i dilebratly kept it there so if someone loses on a maze, they dont have to repeat it, it is pretty big in size so bigger mazes wasnt really a option