Sensu's Car! Sensu's Car!

Quality!

That actually made me laugh out loud, not many flashes do. The graphics were awesome, as well as the sound. Really spot on. Keep up the good work!

SalmonBerryClock responds:

Thanks, thats very nice of you.

Guitar Heroes Guitar Heroes

Just Beautiful

I love it when metal exposes its true roots... that of classical music, almost everyone can name a band who has "borrowed" a classical riff, added some distortion and made it into a kick-ass song. This flash just exposed the roots, showing that modern music ISN'T above it's classical roots, it is merely working with it to achieve something that everyone can enjoy. I love it :)

Resident Kirby Outbreak Resident Kirby Outbreak

Loved it

Made me laugh out loud on several occasions! Well done, animation was really good and the sounds went perfectly.

Make more :D

For the girl For the girl

Awwww cute ^^

Loved the music, JJ is God ^^

Happy anniversary!!

The White, The Black The White, The Black

LOVED IT!!! XD

The entire style of that movie was mind blowing... the story kept me hooked, the music was perfect. A masterpiece!

Loved the M C Escher reference, that was really well done!

Keep it up man :)

Gazebo Gazebo

Woop! ^^

At first I was bothered about it not being in english (you could call me a cultural wasteland ahem) but then i didn't care, the story was awsome, the animation was perfek, the sound was great, waaaah I LOVED IT ^^

crabs crabs

Ohmyholyspork :D

I love the sheer randominity (not a word i know... but I like it) of weebl songs, pure genius :D I swear he said himmler during his random babblings... nazi references eeeek :(

Sold My Wife Sold My Wife

Punchline made me crack up :)

but but but but you need to turn down the background music, and put more emphasis on the voices, they're amusing :)

Keep it up, make a full episode or something :)

A simple weapon tutorial2 A simple weapon tutorial2

Hmmmmmmm

Nice tips for the drawings of guns etc, good tips for beginners. I disagree with your recoil theory though, not all guns jerk upwards when shot.
For example, your smg has a stock, which speads out the recoil via the shoulder, and so the recoil should be very slight (if anything, moving backwards and forwards)
Im sure shotguns aswell dont just jerk into the air (most of them have stocks too...)
It differs from weapon to weapon... just something i think you should point out in your next tutorial :)
oooohhh and do something about animations for muzzle flashes... that could be handy :)

Moonlight Dragun Moonlight Dragun

Nice style

Needs work on the animation... and the whole "willing suspension of disbelief" was a bit overplayed... a few animations of the violence would be nice (hence the lower violence score)

but it's a great concept, you could get a kickass storyline going.

Keep working on it